Saturday 30 July 2011

Another mix.

Just a little something I put together before work the other day. Using the time I'd normally be on the tube/on the overground/running through the streets like a maniac, I decided to make a mix. For the first time, I have used Garageband on my mac to record the whole thing, some the levels are a bit crazy, but like I said 1st time. Always a few gremlins. And here it is.

Paradise. vol. 1:

1)Intro no. 2: DJ Loki
2)Intro no. 7: DJ Loki
3) Sunshine Summer: The Stuyvesants
4) I am In Love (Mark Wayward Re-Edit)
5) The World Is Yours: Elzhi
6) One Life: Ayah
7) I Want You: Cee-Lo Green
8)Rolling In The Deep (Jamie XX Mix): Adele
9) Always There: Ronnie Laws
10) Young Hearts, Run Free (DJ Asparagus Epic Edit)
11) How Ya Like Me Now: The Heavy
12) What Have You Done For Me Lately?: Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
13) Foolish: Olivier Daysoul
14) Can't You See Me: Roy Ayers
15) Master Rocker: Bernard Wright
16) Back To Me: 6th Borough Project
17) Mic Newman: The Fidelity
18) Repetition: Evan Evans
19) Falling (Deetron Paradise Vocal Mix): Ben Westbeech

Download!

Watch out for an upcoming post... Adventures in the Boiler Room and Soul Solution South...strange times in South London...once I get the pics sorted.

ATB Y'all,

Legion.

No comments:

Post a Comment